Monday 3 March 2014

BOB Reader: I’m married to a man who doesn’t know I have two kids already….

Not actual image
 
I am a woman in my mid-30s, got married in May, 2011.

 I first got pregnant for my secondary school boyfriend and had a baby boy. He rejected it so I had to drop the child with my mother. After that I got admission into the polytechnic, and got pregnant again in my HND 2 for the person I was dating then, also a student. He denied being the father of my daughter and I had to go back home to deliver the child before going back for my final exams.
Men have been deceitful and wicked to me but luckily for me, I met this one man who loves me very much and asked me to marry him after dating me for about a year. I could not tell him I have 2 kids because I didnt know he was serious about marrying me. That was about 7 years after I graduated. Then, I’ve been working and can take care of myself.

We’ve been married for almost 3 years now but I’ve not even gotten pregnant once for him. I’m so scared right now and I need your advise on what to do. My mother died last year and the aunt that has been taking care of the kids for me has been complaining for over 2 weeks now. She wants me to take them into my care.

What do I do now? Who do I tell my husband has the kids? I’ve not been able to give him any child and I feel guilty about that already.

I’ve been crying for almost two weeks now and my husband is worried because I couldn’t tell him what the problem is.

Please, I need your help. Should I confess to him or who do I tell him has the kids?
My aunt has given me till end of March to take back my children or else she’ll bring them down to my house herself. I really love my husband. I don’t ever want to lose him!

BOB readers, please I seriously need your advise, help me out here!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, my dear i feel sorry for you o! That is why it is always beta to start a relationship by laying all ur cards on the table. Now you're in a fix.

It's beta you tell him now o because no matter what he'll still know

Wish you luck

Anonymous said...

Sorry about yoursituation. The only solution is for you to take it to God i prayers. Let God control your husband's heart to forgive you when you confess your secrets to him