Thursday 27 March 2014

BOB READERS: Help.... I caught my husband having sex with my sister!


From a reader:
Hi Bukola Oyetunji and all BOB readers,
I recently found out my husband is having frequent sex with my immediate younger sister who has been living with me since we lost both our parents to an auto crash few years ago. My neighbours had been telling me about this for a while but I could not believe them. When my ears became full, I secretly planned for them. Told them I was going for a project outside Lagos, came back home when they were not expecting me and behold, I sadly caught them both in the abominable act.

I've been praying to God to give me the fruit of the womb for over 8yrs now and here's my husband stopping my prayers from getting answers from God by cheating with my own blood sister for Christ's sake!

I've not been able to tell anyone about this because I can't stand being a laughing stock. My sister has been weeping, telling me it's devil's work and my hubby has been asking for my forgiveness in every way you can think of.

Now I'm at a crossroad and don't know what to do. Should I send my sister out of my house or I should get a divorce since I don't have children for this man? Maybe we were not destined to be together, who knows?

Please readers, I need your advice urgently, need to take a decision before I get insane!

---Frustrated Wife & Sister

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel so sorry for ur hubby and sis.

Sins as such do not go unpunished. I pray they meet with Christ and obtain His forgiveness.

As for you dear, put everything in God's hands, it's very certain you'll have the last laugh.

Anonymous said...

I feel so sorry for ur hubby and sis.

Sins as such do not go unpunished. I pray they meet with Christ and obtain His forgiveness.

As for you dear, put everything in God's hands, it's very certain you'll have the last laugh.

Anonymous said...

ummm, my dear. Take heart, at least you know of your sister now, do you know how many other women he sleeps with outside.
Pray to God to help.

Ben said...

Your sister is one ungrateful bitch and ur man should be nailed to the cross.

You're sorrounded with evil people, better pray to God they don't kill you.

Chibogu said...

Some men sha!
I'm tired of their atrocities.... #sadface#

Anonymous said...

It's beta u divorce that man and start all over. He doesnt mean well for you.

Goodluck

Anonymous said...

men oooooo, i wonder what kind of sand Godmade them from, it must be a very dirty one cos alltheir acts r dirty!

Mitchell said...

That your sister is a bastard o,she sure doesnt wish you well. she will be judged for wat she did

Anonymous said...

Hand them over to God and continue living ur life like nothing happened. Hard to do but that's the only way you can save your face and marriage. Let God plead your cause

Anonymous said...

That man needs to be taken to the firing squad for immediate kill.... your sister should be bound to the pole next to him...

Yeye man!