Friday 8 September 2017

Family & Moral Values.... See Excerpts from my Appearance as a Guest on Morning Delight Show.







So yesterday I was on air LTV to talk about Family and Moral Values. With the presenters of the show (who have overtime become my friends) @abimblow, moved to, I believe, a higher levelπŸ˜‹ and @Seun a little bit under the weather, I was left with Adeoye and I must confess, the guy did a good job at drilling me πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜…. It was a very enlightening one and it felt good to be on the show once again.

For those who couldn't tune in, here's a briefπŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜
.
I talked about some moral values which includes but not limited to:
1. Compassion 2. Discipline 3. Integrity 4. Honesty 5. Respect for yourself & others 6. Obedience 7. Responsibility 8. Selflessness 9. Humility 10. Perseverance 11. Tolerance etc. These are moral values parents need to inculcate in their children. .
I also mentioned having a Family Purpose Statement just like an Organisation has a Mission/Vision Statement. Your FPS will stand as a guideline through which your family pursues its overall purpose.
.
I mentioned learning to create time for your children and not leaving the teaching of these morals to your domestic help, their teachers or religious institutions. No matter how busy you are, creating a day (at least) in a week as your family day is really a good idea. What you do is more important than what you say, so live an exemplary life. Let people around you know what you stand for. By doing this, you are knowingly and unknowingly passing the right  moral values to your children and generations after them. The society is in need of morally sound people and it begins with you and I.
.
If you were able to tune in, thanks for sparing the time to... I hope you were able to learn one or two things.
.
Big thanks to those who sent me pictures from their TV set and online streaming... you guys are the  bomb!
.
Lots of love I gat for you all.

Bukola.
Life Coach & Neuro Linguistics Programming Practitioner
.
#NeuroLinguisticsProgramming #LifeCoaching #Family #Morals #Values #FamilyLife #FamilyLifeCoaching #MorningDelight #Obedience #Respect #Compassion #Trustworthiness #Integrity #Honesty #Modesty #Responsibility

No comments: