Tuesday 30 December 2014

Hello BOB Family..... I am back!!!


After being inactive for 2 months and 3 days, I am finally back.... yippeeee!

However, I didn't just decide to stop blogging ( I know you guys trust me enough to believe that), but I had so many things going on with me that made it impossible for me to keep blogging.
Firstly, I was pregnant and had some minor complications. Finally gave birth on November 8th to a beautiful and adorable baby girl (she's so cute, I simply can't take my eyes off her..lol).

Secondly, I fell ill after delivery (fever) and had to be adequately taken care of in order to regain my strength. Eventually, I realized I was more ill than I thought and had to go back to the hospital for a minor surgery. Due to this, I had to take everything slow as in, sslllloooooowwwwww. It wasn't easy but I bless God for giving me another beautiful chance to accomplish my dreams in life.

Fortunately, this break I had made me realize how much you BOB readers love what I do. I had series of mails asking about my reason(s) for not sending in posts. So many messages and calls came in from you guys because you cared about my well-being. To some people, I was able to give brief explanations and to some I wasn't forthcoming. Not because I didn't want to, but because I wasn't strong enough to do so.

The very important thing I want every member of the BOB family to know is that I appreciate you all for your concern. I must confess that I missed you too and I promise to make it up to you by God's grace.

Thanks once again for your love

Have a victorious cross-over to 2015 tonight!

Cheers,
Bukola Oyetunji








NB: Big THANKS to the wonderful readers that were able to make it to my baby's Christening.....

2 comments:

Ben said...

nice to know youre back. missed you BO

Anonymous said...

Hey Bukolai am very happy for you God will continue to keep you and the baby. Congrats