Monday 31 March 2014

Words of Encouragement......


We all have things we look up to God for; things that are meant to give us happiness or make us fulfilled in life.

Atimes, we may ask and within a brief period, receive answers to our prayers and other times, it may take forever.

When it takes forever, we begin to question God by asking; "Why me?", "Don't I worship God enough?", "Why has He decided to ignore me now that I need Him most?", "Have I ever failed in paying my tithes?" and so on.

The truth is, God is not a magician, He makes all things beautiful in His time. He won't give you what will hurt you, that's why He's taking his time to prepare the best for you.

That good job, wife, husband, children, car, house, admission into a tertiary institution, peaceful marriage etc., will definitely come to you.

God has not stopped working and believe me today, He's on your case!

Wish you all the best always,
Bukola Oyetunji



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're blessed Bukola.
I am encouraged.

I've been childless since I got married 14 years ago. It saddens me when I see children of my mates in higher institutions while I am still begging God to remember me and bless me with even one child!

Your words of encouragement today has renewed my hope. I believe God will do the best for me in His time. I just hope it's gonna be soon!

Thanks again Bukola, you are a blessing to me...

Unknown said...

@Anon Thanks for reading through.

I'm sure your miracle is around the corner. We've seen cases where couples were compensated for their waiting with twins or even triplets. God hasn't stopped working. He's still in the business of answering prayers. He'll give you your well-deserved beautiful children.

Don't get tired of telling Him how you feel cause He's already prepared the best for you!

Thanks for the comment, I've also been encouraged by you.

Hugs,
Bukola Oyetunji

Stella said...

Good job