We all crave to find someone that will love us truly;
1. For who we are
2. Who we've been and
3. Who we are likely to become in future
Getting this special person need not be difficult, as long as we learn to make the best out of life.
1. Are you a loveable person?: How well have you done in your past relationships (if any)?
You need to be someone a woman/man would find easy to love . If you are not a friendly or nice person, it might be a bit difficult for you to find true love. As a man,you should know how to treat a woman - make her adore and want to be with you. I bet it with you, falling in love will be the easiest thing for the good woman you'll eventually come across.
2. Do you believe in true love?: Most people ask me about how to find true love but at the end of the day, I get to know that some of them personally do not even believe in it. If you agree wtih that there are ladies out there who can love you because they want to, without any conditions (not because of money or your remarkable achievements), then you stand a better chance of finding true love.
3. Where exactly are you looking?: Of course, some people believe they can find true love from anywhere, while others believe true love can be found only in decent places like church or so. You can find your true love in places where good ladies/men can be found.
Church is not a bad idea but other places like offices, schools, social events etc., are places where you can eventually meet the love of your life.
4. Who are you sorrounded with? If you are sorrounded with positive-minded and good people, getting your true love is bound to be easier than when you are surrounded with 'bad boys' who have no respect for women. This will make you attract only the 'bad girls' too. If you are the lady with bad friends, you have to stay away from them in order to find your true love. Like they say; "Show me your friend and I'll tell you who you are".
5. Have you put it to God in prayers? Everything we do in life, it is paramount we involve God in order to achieve success. Getting to meet your true love, someone that would stand by you, a woman/man that will not leave you when you have difficulties (God forbid), you need to ask God to lead you right.
6. Are you ready for that true love? To meet your true love and be able to recognise him/her as that; you need to prepare yourself psychololgically and emotionally. Forget about your past relationships that probably ended badly. Have an open mind, know that you are qualified to meet someone who can love you. Also, have it at the back of your mind that you are worth that particular woman/man's love. If you are with this mindset, getting someone to love you for who you really are, is achievable.
Getting your true love shouldn't be a mountain of problems, if you consider all the factors I have listed here.
But remember, after you eventually get this special person, learn to appreciate him/her with everything you have!
Wish you best of luck in your relationships!