Thursday 11 September 2014

Dear BOB Readers: I have been dating him for 3 years but don't know any of his family members...

 

From a female BOB Reader:
Hi Bukola, I need your advice. I have been dating my man for 3 years now. We met through a coursemate in school but we are now graduates. I am 24 while he is 29. He's working now but I am still an applicant. The sad part is that till now, I don't know any of his family members. Anytime I suggest going to his house he would tell me not to bother that he would come to mine. I am tired of playing hide and seek with him and need to know if I should just leave him and let him be. Maybe when he is serious, he would make up his mind or what do you think Bukola? Please kindly share this with your readers too, I need all the good advice I can get because I have to make up my mind asap. Thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He probably needs a push. Let him know exactly what you are feeling, he might be willing to change.

Chichi said...

abeg let the guy go, he's not serious. A whole 3yrs.... Haba! Let him go joor!